Depending on your Exhaust and DPF systems, if you are not properly maintaining your filter via regular cleanse, diesel fuel will make it all the way through to your engine and contaminate the oil. This could result in several engine components getting damaged plus a significant decrease in fuel economy.
We highly recommend DPF cleaning intervals coupled with Oil Change Intervals of every 20,000 miles.
Here are the steps:
- Clean the DPF filter (You will need a DPF cleaning Kit)
- Do the DPF filter regeneration process. (safely drive the vehicle for about 25 minutes at about 2000 rpms)
- Change the Oil and Oil Filter. (use a premium synthetic Diesel Oils, like these 😉: Kendall Super-D XA 10W-30, Kendall Super-D 3 15W-40,
Liqui-Moly Top Tec truck 4450 SAE 15W-40)
Why do we highly recommend coupling the OIL CHANGE with the DPF CLEANSE?
- Extend the life of your filtration system ten-fold.
- Save time by not removing the filter to bake it, or air-pressurize clean the ashes until about 200,000 to 300,000 miles.
- Prevent damage engine components due to the presence of diesel fuel.
- Save more money and maximize fuel economy.
The savings that are produced by following our DPF & OIL Maintenance recommendation will completely outweigh the illusion of savings of purchasing low-cost motor oils, frequent oil changes, baking or air-pressurize filter cleaning, plus the downtime of your truck.
You do not have to purchase from us, you can DIY, find the products, and follow these suggestions. Your own results will be the best evidence of savings and increased performance on your truck(s).
If you want to purchase from us The Premium Synthetic Oil and/or the DPF Cleaning Kit, please let us know, and by the way, Thank you!
Via Phone: 833-(TRU-NRGY) 833-878-6749
Via email to: email@example.com
*We typically respond within 10 minutes.