This 30- to 60-minute training program is designed to empower you, the Account User, in using all the Fleet Card Management Tools available for your fuel cards. This program is similar to how we train our own Strategic Account Managers. The training program will teach you how to see the reason why a card is not working in real time, and most importantly: how to fix the issue.
Required Materials and Resources
For this training program to be successful, you will need the following resources:
- Computer access with reliable Wi-Fi
- the company’s Oregon Weight Mile Permit Number
- Login credentials for the CFNNet Portal
- A list of ALL active and inactive drivers and/or cards in your account(s)
- A list of blocked zip codes and states, if any
We will provide all the lists at the beginning of the training program and the login credentials for the CFNNet Portal.
Below is an accordion sharing the Curriculum of the training program in three parts: the Potential Issues, the Explanations, and the Solutions.
Potential Issues, Explanations, and Solutions (with Guides)
Explanation: Driver did not enter the correct PIN/DID
Solution: Remind the driver of the correct 5-digit PIN/DID.
Explanation: In OREGON state, system prompts driver to capture in the OREGON PERMIT NUMBER
Solution: Provide the Oregon Weight Mile Permit Number to the driver and have the driver enter the Number at the pump.
After successful completion of the training program, a test will be administered to the Account User who took the training program.
We will give the Account User a cash prize of $50.00 for completing the test with a perfect score.
The Grand Finale!
We will give the Account User an additional cash prize of $100.00 when all of the criteria below are met:
- when the 30- to 60-minute long training has been completed by an Account User,
- when the Account User applies the knowledge to troubleshoot four (4) different Potential Issues without any intervention from the Strategic Account Managers from energie·fuel group OR
- when the Account User applies the knowledge to troubleshoot three (3) Transaction in Progress without any intervention from the Strategic Account Managers from energie·fuel group.